Saturday, October 1, 2011

IMM

This week was AMAZING! I got so many books; some from the library, some won, some bought, and some received for review!
 

First of all, I received Guantanamo Boy by Anna Perera and Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King for Review from the publishers. I flipped out when I saw these on the doorstep, since these are my first review copies! I will be putting up reviews in a couple of days.





From the Library:
Outside in by Maria V. Snyder
We'll always Have Summer by Jenny Han

The Nine Lives of Chloe King Bind up by Liz Braswell



Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

Game of Thones Book One by George R.R. Martin

The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
The Stand by Stephen King (Over 1400 pages, Holy Cow!)

I also bought some books from the bookstore:

The Confessions of Nat Turner by William Styron

No comments:

Post a Comment